Dr. Elizabeth Pernal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Pernal?

Posted on February 6th, 2017

I had my first appt a year ago..I had to leave my previous gynecologist because he retired. I called and made an appt and when I arrived a very rude girl informed me the doctor was on vacation and there was no way I could have been given an appt for this time. I was so taken back by her sharpness... And I was most certainly given this this day and time. But because I was a new patient no one bothered to call and say she booked her vacation on this week..Luckily, I had the papers I was to fill out and a paper that listed my appt day and time.This was not a good start...So I rebooked and returned the following week. There was no apology or concern that this was there mistake (and we all make them and it wasn't a major big deal, except for the fact the front desk girl needed slapping for being such a jerk about it.) Dr.Pernal was with me a total of 7 min. For a new patient consult and exam.I left there thinking without a doubt if I ever have a serious problem I will not get help. I went to the same gynocologist for 37 yrs. so changing was hard, but I expected as least the same quality of care even if I didn't have the patient/Doctor relationship. Now a year later I have returned for my second visit...A new girl at the front desk who was a bit more friendly and Dr. Pernal spent about the same amount of time with me. I guess the real test will be how she handles problems. I'm hopeful because I know several women really like her.

Posted on March 16th, 2016

Today was my first appointment. It was by far the best experience I have ever had with a new doctors visit. I read a couple of the other reviews and can't disagree more with some of the comments. From the second I walked in I was completely comfortable. The receptionist was very pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable. The nurse was kind and personable, and the doctor was very helpful and answered all of my questions. I would recommend this office to anyone! Thank you to the entire staff for such a great experience.

Posted on January 8th, 2016

This is by far the best office! The receptionist was extremely patient and accommodating when I called for my first time appointment. The nurse walked me through everything and Doctor Pernal was so sweet and attentive. I would reccomend this office to anyone looking for a gyn.

Terrible Experience

Posted on February 22nd, 2015

I was very disappointed and upset with the care I received in this office. From the start, the receptionist was very cold and unfriendly, but nothing I couldn't overlook and chalk up to a bad day. Before I really get into it, one positive thing I can say is that Dr. Pernal was proficient with the actual examination, but that's where the praise ends. After the examination, Dr. Pernal was literally inching towards the door as I tried to ask her questions regarding several issues I was concerned with, and then she left after offering to run a few tests and suggested I do more "googling" to decide my options. Finally as I was squaring everything away with the receptionist, Dr. Pernal had failed to document the specifics of the tests, and I had to explain my very personal health issues out in the lobby with several other women within earshot. I was so humiliated I sat out in my car and cried. This was by far my worst gynecological experience, and I would never recommend this office or doctor.

Posted on December 13th, 2013

After months of suffering pain, I FINALLY found a Gyn that knew what was wrong with me. Dr. Pernal was my 4th Gyn I tried and the one who properly diagnosed me. She took the time to explain what my issue was, and offered several solutions. She made me feel comfortable and at ease. I trust her care and am so happy I found her. Thank you Dr. Pernal and staff!

pleased

Posted on September 11th, 2012

was very pleased with the atmosphere and professionalism

Posted on July 7th, 2012

Dr. Pernal is amazing, she is very down to earth with her patients. she keeps her calm, and explains everything in a manner that doesn't scare you (and i am a guy)...She has shown compassion and kindness to my girlfriend from the time she began to see Dr. Pernal. She has delivered three of my girlfriends babies and she continues to care about what is happening with all three of them. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Pernal to anyone looking for an OBGYN in the Salisbury area.

Posted on September 6th, 2011

Dr Pernal makes you feel like you've known each other your whole life.

Posted on January 31st, 2011

i would never in my life recommend this doctor to any woman! she does not care about her patients or their health! she is completely lazy and does things on her own time no matter what kind of pain you are in.

Posted on July 29th, 2009

Dr. Pernal delevered both of my girls, she was very attentive to my needs and concerns. Ordered extra sonograms for my 2nd daughter because I had low fluid, she was right on top of everything. She is very calm and easy going which makes you feel relaxed.

Posted on February 11th, 2017