Dr. Elizabeth Piantanida Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Piantanida?

very knowledgeable

Posted on April 4th, 2017

I had black skin spots on my face. She asked a lot of questions. Medicines I was taking was one of them. When Itold her I had been taking a antibiotic for years she said that was my source.

The Best Dermotologist-for Botox too!

Posted on July 5th, 2016

The best dermatologist in Colorado Springs. I went to Dr. Piantanida for a rash on my back which she successfully treated. She explained her diagnosis and provided treatment alternatives. I also got botox and it was the best result ever! It was so natural looking-just better!

Dr. Elizabeth Piantanida MD.

Posted on May 10th, 2016

Been going there for a year she is a beautiful and Wonderful Doctor the staff are awesome and her work is very good never had a problem I enjoy and very satisfied with every visit. I highly recommend her .

Posted on October 9th, 2015

Dr Piantanida is very professional and lovely, makes you very comfortable and of course she is great. I come from another county once a year so that should tell you she is a 5 star doctor. I am very pleased with the results.

Gail

Posted on February 16th, 2012

I am so glad I found Dr. Piantanida when I moved to Colorado Springs! She always acts like she's "on my side" - meaning she shares her expertise, tells me that best way to care for myself, and even tells me if there is a less expensive way to treat my skin condition than other means. She's so great! She understands my needs, and never "talks down" to me. I think that patient respect is a mark of a good doctor. I would recommend her without any qualification to anyone!

Posted on November 4th, 2017