Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth C Pino has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Elizabeth C Pino has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Elizabeth C Pino has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Pino works really hard to do right for my kids, and ALWAYS has. She is a mom and she really does care and it shows. My kids ask to see her even when they're well. It IS a pain sometimes, when one of my kids gets really sick suddenly, and I have to take them to the urgent care clinic because I can't get them an appointment to be seen there. However, I know that it is due to the fact that they are often booked up far in advance,BECAUSE SHE'S GOOD. Period.Whoever wrote that nasty and scathing review must have only took their kids there once.It's a shame that people aren't more open minded. We like to think that our kids are the only ones in the world, but that's just not reality. Dr. Pino is a sweet lady and a wonderful pediatrician and I would reccommend her to anyone having a baby.
27 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Elizabeth C Pino accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUap Clinic, 221 S 6th St, Terre Haute, IN
Dr. Elizabeth C Pino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Terre Haute, IN.