Dr. Elizabeth Pino Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Pino?

Posted on January 3rd, 2012

Dr. Pinow is the BEST Pediatrician!!! She is SO Nice and is GREAT at understanding a moms point of view.

Patients Need Patience

Posted on November 13th, 2011

Dr. Pino works really hard to do right for my kids, and ALWAYS has. She is a mom and she really does care and it shows. My kids ask to see her even when they're well. It IS a pain sometimes, when one of my kids gets really sick suddenly, and I have to take them to the urgent care clinic because I can't get them an appointment to be seen there. However, I know that it is due to the fact that they are often booked up far in advance,BECAUSE SHE'S GOOD. Period.Whoever wrote that nasty and scathing review must have only took their kids there once.It's a shame that people aren't more open minded. We like to think that our kids are the only ones in the world, but that's just not reality. Dr. Pino is a sweet lady and a wonderful pediatrician and I would reccommend her to anyone having a baby.

Bad bed side manner

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

Dr. Pino is rude and has a terrible bed side manner I will never take my kids to see her again.

Posted on October 9th, 2017