Dr. Elizabeth Polk Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Polk?

No more Dr. Polk

Posted on September 28th, 2017

I've tried to continue with her as my doctor, but she needs to reconsider her job. Her patience for patients is dwindling to all time lows, the response from labs is very slow and I generally don't think her heart is in this anymore. Move on please.

Never again

Posted on March 13th, 2016

I have seen Dr. Polk since 2009. No more. She really needs to find a job that doesn't stress her out. She was rude and acted like she had no time to listen to me. It happened before but I figured we all have bad days. I finally got fed up and switched offices and found out what was really wrong with me for the past 6 months. So thanks for almost chewing me out telling me there was nothing wrong and for letting me pay you to have to put up with your attitudes and wrong diagnosis.

Posted on June 5th, 2015

She is amazing.

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

She is awesome! ...I'm sorry she is overbooked so severely by Carilion and this forces a terrible wait time just to get an appointment. Once she is there, however, she is absolutely wonderful.

Posted on June 26th, 2014

I saw Dr. Polk for years and years. I didn't find her bedside manner to really be there at all. I just hate change and had been seeing her since I was 18. I found her to just be indifferent and all ways did the bare minimum when I saw her. I wanted more out of a doctor but the MAIN reason I STOPPED going to that office was because on my last appointment the male nurse doing my vitals had the nerve to hit on me. While checking my vitals he was telling me how he wanted to take my out on his bike and show me a good time. He even wrote down his phone number and gave it to me. I was so shocked this was happening and had happened I was speechless. I haven't been back since.

What happened??? You used to be good.

Posted on January 3rd, 2014

DR. Polk, you need a new job. I have never been to a doctor that yelled at me before and was so rude. You will never see a dime of my money again. I can't believe how unprofessional you have become. I hope the day I saw you was just a bad day, but I don't think you should have been so obviously impatient as though I was wasting your time. And to top it off, I ended up down the street at the urgent care where they actually figured out what was wrong. Thanks for nothing.

Posted on November 25th, 2013

Dr. Polk is an amazing doctor who is also knowledgable in preventive medicine. She has shown geniune concern and guidance for many of my medical issues over the years.

very unfriendly

Posted on September 14th, 2013

My last visit to Dr Polk will be my last. Besides not getting my labs back without having to call myself she was very impatient while in the room with me. It was obvious she was having a bad day. So was I. ..I was sick. At least she was getting paid to see me. Between her attitude and how hard it is to see an actual dr in that office I think we are going to find some place else to go.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on July 21st, 2013

I have seen Doctor Polk for years and she has been great. Wonderful bedside manner and makes sure I understand my treatment.

Doc said what!

Posted on May 7th, 2013

So a year ago i was on Wellbutrine for quitting smoking and i had great insurance with a pocket full of money..ON top of a 300 plus doctor bill plus lab work that i should've got a call for on the results which still hasn't happened a year later. I needed a refill at a cheaper pharmacy . The pharmacy called and said that after a year Dr.Polk needs to see you again to suck 300 more dollars which i don't have because i am now unemployeed. My ONLY OPTION SHE SAID WAS TO PAY AND COME SEE HER...Coming off cold turkey really s<cked...Not to mention i smoke a pack after quitting for a year....IS THIS LEAGAL YOU HEARTLESS PIG!!!!!!! My mouth is gonna get louder...I payed 120 at a stop in doctor today and got my med filled...Thanks for putting me through he..ll the last 4 days....

This clinic is going downhill as is this doctor.

Posted on January 25th, 2013

Posted on July 11th, 2011

My husband and I both see Dr. Polk. She is always willing to listen, offer advice, and great medical care.