Dr. Elizabeth M Prusak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth M Prusak?

Excellent care

Dr prusak is caring and very smart. I highly recommend Her. She did My surgery and everything went perfect. Excellent surgeon and a kind heart.

Doesn't know what she is doing

My Dr

The greatest! The Best !

patient

I was referred by my internal medicine doctor for a big tumor and dr prusak removed it laparoscopically and i was back to work two days later; a great person and surgeon

Very Lucky

I am a College Student that wound up in the Emergeny . Lucky that day as Dr. Prusak was on Call. She removed an 8 inch tumor Laproscoprily. I went home that night went to school and passed my exams. I was misdiagnosed by my Family Dr. This Dr. Prusak immediately ran a scan and diagnosed me perfectly . I cannot say enough about TIS good Surgeon.

Both beautiful and a great kind doctor !

She's The best

Excellent surgeon, doctor and person. Very presentable and professional. She could easily pass as a movie star.

Fact is this is the best Gynecologist on the East coast and I have been going to a Gynecologist for over 30 years. I had Laperscopic surgery done by this doctor and twice at that she was terrific in a complicated procedure.

She was fanstastic

I went in to have an IUD placed. She was right on time, went over everything with me and was very comforting during what can be a quite pailful procedure. She fit me into her busy schedule for a follow up 2 days later, and actually came into the ultrasound, and the ultrasound technician said she is one of the only doctors known to consistently do that for her patients. she is FANTASTIC, very smart, comforting and actually cares about her patients and giving them the time and info they need

Based on my experience I would not recommend this doctor. She did an about face with her recommendation to me when I believe someone else reviewed it and thought it ill advised - she is not making her own decisions - someone else is and instructing her to take certain actions. I found her belittling and demeaning when she spoke to me about my condition - the worst part is she is completely unware of how she comes across and she repeatedly drones on about being a "surgeon".

Great Doctor

Dr. Prusak is very professional, thorough and answers any questions you have. She is very knowledgable and puts you at ease. Great doctor overall!

Dr. Elizabeth M Prusak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, MA.