The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth J Pusey has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Elizabeth J Pusey has the following 5 expertise
- PET Scan
- CT Scan
Dr. Elizabeth J Pusey has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Elizabeth J Pusey is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
Great Staff! Great Office! I got the feeling that they actually cared, which I find can be rare these days. The office is always busy but I have never had a problem getting in and out on schedule. In the past, I have had problems navigating the corporate health care system. It left me feeling like I was being pushed around like cattle. You won't find that here. If you're looking for personalized care, I highly recommend Dr. Pusey and her staff of honest, authentic, genuine people.
Was referred to her from another dr just to check my left Brest for mammogram as a precaution. Without letting me know her nurse performed bunch of extra diagnostics for 2000$!!!! My bill was horrendous! I called to office and nurse told me that everything been decsussed.! Crazy lie! I saw Pusey only in the end when bunch of test already been performed. She never even called to explain or express her concern about this issue. Save your money! Go to another place to see more honest dr ( I actually just did mammogram for my mom for 120$ cash! )
36 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Elizabeth J Pusey accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomans Medical Imaging, 361 Hospital Rd Ste 528, Newport Beach, CA
Dr. Elizabeth J Pusey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.