Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth M Walsh has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Any time I had an appointment with her, she made me feel comfortable and kept me informed. Knew what she was doing and made my pregnancy less stressful. Answered all my questions to where I could understand them. During L&D she was constantly checking on me. Months after the baby was born she knew what I was going through and helped me
My insurance company assured me that certain visits were 100% covered w/out charge to me (preventative/wellness exam), however the billing department tried to charge me as I was checking out after my appointment. When I told them I was confused because I was told I wouldn't owe, they asked, "Well, what can/will you pay today?" and urged me to pay "something". The claim hadn't been filed at that point, and when it was, it was filed incorrectly, even after directed how to file it properly from the insurance company. They blame my insurance company, stating "They are known for being difficult" and complained about having spent time on the issue of coverage for my visit. I thought the issue was resolved, but just received a bill for the full amount in the mail. The billing is also very hard to contact, nobody ever answers. I have to leave a voicemail and wait for a call back. I am very disappointed in how it was handled and with how much time and effort I have had to spend in attempt to rectify the issue myself. I really liked Dr. Walsh, and am frustrated that I either have to put up with the wait times/billing in order to stay with her, or find a new doctor with a more knowledgable billing staff.
Dr. Morgan felt her personal experience with pain was an indicator of each patient's level of pain. I bled, spotted and cramped after a pap smear. Upon return for further diagnostic testing, I was left in a back office for an hour without any contact or explanation for the extended waiting period. I will seek a diagnosis and solution from another physician who has greater compassion and concern for his/her patient's needs.
Dr. Walsh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
University Of Florida Health Shands Hospital
Dr. Elizabeth M Walsh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorth Florida Ob/Gyn, 1361 13th Ave S Ste 190, Jacksonville Beach, FL
Dr. Elizabeth M Walsh is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Jacksonville Beach, FL.