Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth White?

Dr. Ritchey became my doctor in 2003. On my first visit she found I had CM leukemia. She remained my doctor until 2014 and was the most amazing doctor I have ever had. She always listened and ran so many test to make sure I stayed as healthy as possible with my many difficult health issue. There is nothing I can say that will even come close to giving her justice. She develops relationship with her patient in a true caring manner while still being professional and most proficient. I will never find another doctor who can even compare. I really miss her.

Loved By All

Outstanding diagnostician, internist. She is very, very thorough in every aspect of her patient's diagnosis, overall health and well being. She is loved by her patients and other doctors, as well. She has spent lots of time with me at every visit, even though she has so many patients, she sometimes can't take any new patients. Dr White is one of the best doctors I have gone to in my 72 years, if not the best. I haven't met another doctor/specialist, that doesn't say they love her and or respect her as a doctor and as a person. Praise like this, from other doctors, goes a long way with me. She has a great sense of humor, also. One of her best attributes, is that she never has a bad word to say about anyone, and always seems to have a positive outlook. Her positive attitude has certainly helped me to realize that I don't have one, so I strive to be positive every day, even if it doesn't always work. I have to admit that I don't know how she can be so patient and kind, with all of her patients, myself included. People that know her just can't help but love her. Forgot to say that she either calls or sends test results copies with comments written. I just remembered that she always has a stack of informative , interesting and important things her patients should do at certain ages, to avoid the problems we might have, if not for her informative , I guess I would call them news letters, since some of the items she discusses are news to most of us. (her patients) There is a new 'newsletter' every time I have gone for my appointment, and it always has tips lots of info so that we can all live a better, healthier life. I just really like her! Her staff is so nice too.

Dr. Elizabeth White is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Braunfels, TX.

Dr. Elizabeth White Is this you?