Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth A Reimet
Dr. Elizabeth A Reimet, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Reimet is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth A Reimet has the following 3 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Elizabeth A Reimet has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Elizabeth A Reimet has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Elizabeth A Reimet is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Reimet is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Elizabeth A Reimet accepts the following insurance providers.
- QualCare HMO
Locations & DirectionsErich Lin Gottwald Do, 1800 Lombard St, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Elizabeth A Reimet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.