Dr. Elizabeth A Reisinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth A Reisinger?

Excellent doctor.

Dr. Reisinger and her staff were amiable and professional. My family has a history of melanoma, so I was interested in everything Dr. Reisinger explained. I did not feel rushed in the least. All treatment, which I viewed as considerable, was accomplished during this visit. Excellent experience.

Happier elsewhere

Office seems disorganized. Was billed for tests but never received the results. No detailed follow up instructions. Conflicting information provided and some staff members not entirely professional.

Not satisfied

Very little compassion, did not explain processes or skin cancer diagnosis on face, spent very little time with me (4 minutes), did not make suggestions for best care. My medical doctor referred me to a specialist for Mohs Surgery.

MRS.

The best doctor on the East coast. Warm, friendly, painless. My family have always been more than happy with whatever she did. She is someone you can trust, respect and be happy to visit. We would recommend her to anyone we know

Dr, Reseinger BABY MAMA

SHE IS THE BEST DERMATOLOGIST ON THE EAST COAST

Great to have in the Mon Valley!

Best there is!

Best dermatologist out there. I had been to many over the years through my many moves. Thanks to her sharp eye and attention to detail, she saved my life. She choose to biopsy a very, very small dot on my hip which latter turned out too be Stage 2 Melanoma. Very quickly I was sent to the surgeon and had it removed with all clear margins! Her bedside manner and being a good 'listener' whenever you had other symptoms as well. We have since moved and she is sorely missed!

Been going to see this doctor now for almost 15 years she is the best! Always takes her time an does a thorough exam. Wish she did primary care too!

She was great

This was my first time seeing Dr. Reisinger but I was very impressed. The waiting room was very clean and inviting. I did not wait long (even though I was running late myself). I had to have a pretty painful procedure done, but I felt that both Dr. Reisinger and her nurse were very caring and gentle with me. I was also impressed by her expertise having to do with my skin issues. Everyone there was very nice and professional.

Dr. Reisinger is the best !!!

Dr. Reisinger is very thorough and caring.I have already recommended her to my friends. I am normally nervous around doctors but she put me completely at ease and I actually enjoyed the visit. :-)