Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Ringrose
Dr. Elizabeth Ringrose, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA. She has 56 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Ringrose is affiliated with Highland Hospital & Highland Wellness, John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus and Alameda County Med Ctr -Highl, Oakland, Ca. Dr. Ringrose has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Ringrose has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Elizabeth Ringrose has the following 12 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Elizabeth Ringrose has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ringrose is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Alameda County Med Ctr -Highl, Oakland, Ca
Children's Hospital - Oakland
John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
56 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1957
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHIGHLAND HOSPITAL, 1411 E 31st St, Oakland, CA
Dr. Elizabeth Ringrose is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.