Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Rock
Dr. Elizabeth Rock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Royersford, PA. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rock is affiliated with Pottstown Memorial Medical Center, Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System and Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Rock has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
She seemed to be coming out of surgery herself. Unclear, soft spoken and extremely generic about what was going on. Gave us some papers, and said "see how you feel in 5 months". Later that same day, we had to go to the ER due to fluid in lungs! She is getting sloppy in her work, just like everyone and everything else in this country.
I would definitely recommend Dr. Rock. She performed an outpatient surgical procedure to open an esophageal stricture. She was caring and knowledgeable. I appreciate her taking the time to explain everything that was going to happen before, during and after the procedure. She was thorough in explaining her findings, prescribing medications that cured my problems and following up. The other staff was great as well.
I have have been to so many doctors, especially GIs, and she finally made a correct diagnosis, then fixed my problems, Crohn's and diverticulitis, with drugs and a proper diet. She was caring and took the time to explain everything about what was wrong, and how we are proceeding to make me well again. She is not one of those drs. who makes you wait for hours in her office either. She has been consistantly on time with my appoinments. I highly recommed her!!!
Dr. Rock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
38 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Temple University Health System
Dr. Elizabeth Rock accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPma Medical Specialists, 410 W Linfield Rd, Royersford, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elizabeth Rock in this video.
Dr. Elizabeth Rock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royersford, PA.