Dr. Elizabeth R Wong Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth R Wong?

Great Family Physician

Dr. Rouse is the absolute greatest family physician I have ever been to. I will greatly regret her retirement and I know it's coming soon. She is the only doctor I have ever been able to feel comfortable enough with to discuss absolutely anything!

I have been a patient of Dr. Rouse for many many years. She has always taken the time to listen and follow up with me. When she isn't sure about what it wrong, she will seek other's opinions to get to the bottom of things. She is very caring and understanding. I hope she doesn't retire soon because I think she is irreplaceable!!!!

Dr. Elizabeth R Wong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.