Dr. Elizabeth-Ann Ruberg Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth-Ann Ruberg?

The worst rude doctor ever seen

I visited the doctor twice. The first time she is kind and caring about what I said. The second time she seemed like changed to an opposite person, very rude and shouted at me because I wanted to know more details about lab tests. Never ever waste your time on this doctor. Most horrible ever seen. She told me that she would waste time to read my lab test as long as the conclusion from the lab said it is ok.

Awful

Made the mistake of choosing this Dr. out of a line up as my PCP. Has never provided caring or even competent care during several visits. Have since moved on and will never go back.

Best medical care of my life

Dr Ruberg has been my primary doctor for about 20 years now and I feel grateful for having had the benefit of her services. She has always been interested, skilled, attentive to info I have given her, caring, very professional, intuitive. Actually I have felt as if she has saved my life several times with her attention to detail with strong follow up.

horrible

i dont know what half of these people are talking about but she is by far the worst dr i have ever seen. i have been sick gor over 6 months and have had repeated visits with her. they have not helped me at all. i am ready to lose my second job bc of their incompitance. there is something seriously wrong with me and she doesnt listen to a word i say to her. i am switching drs asap and wouldnt recommend her to anyone. every dr that I spoke to had also heard nothing but negative things about her as well. Do NOT waste your time with this office. go see someone who actyally has a clue as to what they are doing.

I am new to the area, and chose this dr from her reviews. People are right, the staff is amazing, the dr is smart and caring. I love it here. So glad I found her!

A doctor who cares

Since I have been going there I have mainly seen Dr. Ruberg's assistant Joanne. Joanne is great! She is very patient and knows what she is doing. The one time I did see Dr. Ruberg she knew everything about me. Dr. Ruberg stays on top of all of her patients whether she has Joanne see you or not.

Diana Martini

I have been a patient of Dr Ruberg's for 15 years. She spends more time with me than any other Doctor I have been to. She asks the right questions to get the most accurate diagnosis. Her bedside manner couldn't be better. She is an excellent Doctor and her staff has always been courtious and kind. I am made to feel like I'm visiting old friends. I would recommend her, Dr. Joanne and all her staff. A+

Dr. Elizabeth-Ann Ruberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beaver, PA.