- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth A Rutherford has 2 locations
Dr. Elizabeth A Rutherford has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Elizabeth A Rutherford has the following 13 expertise
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Elizabeth A Rutherford Accepts the Following Insurance
- 85 E US Highway 6 Ste 330 Valparaiso , IN : (219) 462-6144
- 1101 Glendale Blvd Ste 102 Valparaiso , IN 46383
More about Dr. Elizabeth A Rutherford
Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology with 16 years of practice in the passionate care of women's health needs. Accomplished in providing for the gynecologic concerns of women across all ages and varieties of diseases including urinary incontinence, pelvic prolapse, robotic and laparoscopic surgery, benign pelvic masses, pelvic pain, modern contraceptive techniques, menopause and PMS. Expertise of an obstetrician with the attention of a midwife. Cesarean section rate less than 30%. Specialties: Pelvic Reconstruction Surgery, Minimally Invasive Laparoscopic Surgery, Urogynecologic Diagnoses and Procedures, Patient Education, Community Outreach, Modern Contraceptive Techniques, Skilled with Forceps and Vacuum, External Cephalic Version, Physician Oversight Board, Conflict Resolution, Listening to the Patient, Compassionate Care, Problem Solving of Chronic Conditions.