Dr. Elizabeth Rutledge Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Rutledge?

Good Doctor

My daughter had some kidney problems and the doctor was very very good at dealing with her fears in a sensitive manner. My daughter did quite well with Dr. Rutledge.

I believe Dr. Rutledge has retired, but while she treated my mother, who had bladder cancer, she was always very professional and very personable. My mother recently passed away, but of all the doctors she had, she liked Dr. Rutledge the best. She always treated my mom as a friend vs just a patient or # on a chart. I witnessed all of this as I took my mother to all of her appointments. The staff was equally as pleasant and professional. On the occasions that we had to wait longer for our appt, the reason why was always explained and we understood.

Awesome Physician

Dr. Rutledge is perhaps one of the most caring physicians I have ever encountered. Her knowledge of her field is incredible. What I like most about her the way she cares for her patients. She treats you as if you are her only patient and she spends quality and quanity time with you at every visit. I would highly recommend her for your care.

Dr. Elizabeth Rutledge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Round Rock, TX.