Dr. Elizabeth Campbell Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Campbell?

Sepsis after Novasure

I too had sepsis after the Novasure procedure. I put it down to chance and possible hospital issues, but am concerned that another reviewer experienced the same after the same procedure.

Went to her for an 3rd oppion and she honestly told me she couldn't fix the problem but knew who could and gave me his number. loved it that she was so honest before examing me even though I really didn't want to go to cincinatti and also gave me name of somebody close. loved her and office at my regular OB/GYN I would have to wait usually at least hour to see them and with her only 5 or 10 so I have now switched to her.

I would never recommend Dr. Shawn Campbell. She performed the NovaSure procedure on me after my first visit. I ended up with a bacterial infection and septic shock. I continue to suffer from this procedure and her care.

I have seen Dr. Campbell for many years now and right away I was very impressed with her. She asked me a lot of questions, more than my regular doctor actually. She came in the room before my exam just to see how I was doing and to see if I had any questions or concern about my overall health. She always seems very curious and attentive as well. IHer exams are always gentle and I really like her overall. I have had a lot of complications tryong to conceive and she worked very hard to help get things figured out. The only negative thing I could say is that you should expect to wait a while at the office. I would definately recommend her to my family and friends.

Dr. Campbell has always been very courteous and friendly. I have rarely been kept waiting and her exams have never been rough or uncomfortable. I have been a patient for 10+ years and have no complaints. Good doctor.

NO BED SIDE MANNOR

she was very threatning and I have talked since to thers who also she comes over harsh and rough. Vaginal exam was rough!! never had one painful. Uncomfortable yes but to bring tears

Dr. Elizabeth Campbell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.