Dr. Elizabeth V Saarel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth V Saarel?

Dr. Saarel and her staff are fabulous! They were comforting and reassuring throughout my daughter's office visit as well as with follow up. Professional, kind and thorough. Highly recommend her as a clinician .

Amazing doctor!

Dr. Saarel is hands down one of the best doctors I've ever had! I needed a pacemaker & she did my surgery & everything went fine. Unfortunately she moved so she is no longer my doctor but she is excellent !

Dr. Saarel is very knowledgeable; she is also very kind and personable. She is not in a rush and spends time with us to make sure we understand what is going on.