Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Sabga
Dr. Elizabeth Sabga, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomington, IN, with another office in Bloomington, IN. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Sabga is affiliated with Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys, Bloomington Hospital and Bloomgton Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Sabga has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Elizabeth Sabga has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 6
I was 5 minutes late to my first visit with Dr. Sabga and I had called ahead to let them know. The first thing she said to me was she doesn't make her patients wait in the waiting room and not to be late to her appointments and asked if I had used the restroom in the lobby. (do it.) She was very dry and to the point and I was almost in tears that visit also. HOWEVER I stuck it out and went back and she has been so thorough with me and she is very kind to me and listens to my concerns and addresses them immediatly and has helped me a lot. She is a very professional doctor that I have full confidence in. (which is rare)
Dr. Sabga is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
23 Years Experience
University of Cincinnati
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elizabeth Sabga in this video.
Dr. Elizabeth Sabga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomington, IN.