Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Sabol
Dr. Elizabeth Sabol, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Sabol is affiliated with The Ohio State University Hospital, St Anns Hospital Of Columbus and Riverside Methodist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Sabol has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr Sabol from the start showed a caring side, always taking the time to talk to a nerves pregnant mom. With my second child Dr Sabol was supportive of me and my husband, and helped us include our first child in the pregnancy. She delivered my second child with no complication though I was at high risk for post-hemorrhaging. When I got pregnant again about a year later she was an easy choice. I had a miscarriage in my 12th week. Dr Sabol and her staff where caring and companionate, she took the time to talk to me and answer mine and my husbands questions. This helped with mine and my families healing. I would recommend Dr Sabol to any woman.
Dr. Sabol is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
The Ohio State University Hospital
St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
Riverside Methodist Hospital
Mt Carmel East
Mount Carmel East Hospital
Mount Carmel St. Ann`s
MT Carmel Health System West
St Anns Hospital
Musc Medical Center
13 Years Experience
Medical University of South Carolina
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Elizabeth Sabol accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1080 Beecher Xing N, Columbus, OH
Dr. Elizabeth Sabol is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.