Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth A Sanders has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Elizabeth A Sanders has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Elizabeth A Sanders has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Elizabeth A Sanders is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I had been seeing Dr. Sanders for a very long time. She is no longer in private practice and she is missed so much. She always took the time to listen. I had to get another doctor and they do not seem to care like she did. Since she left I am on my second doctor they do not seen to stay. I wish and pray everyday she would go back to private practice. Dr. Sanders is a great doctor. Please come back... I know that all her patients miss her lots.
Been going to Dr. Sanders for a long, long time so I cannot do comparisons with other physicians. I trust her knowledge, her expertise and advice. She listens with compassion and allows me to bring up all of my concerns and questions. I never feel rushed.Her staff is also excellent and I have never had anything but a pleasant experience with them.Dr. Sanders is associated with Dartmouth Hitchcock and all my experiences with them has also been positive. One time I misread my appointment and showed up so late the doctor was gone for the day. Because it was important for me to see a medical professional they arranged for me to go.right up to Dartmouth Hitchcock and see someone there. Unless you are legally handicapped, be prepared to allow time to find a parking space and even then you may have a little of a walk.
Dr. Sanders is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Elizabeth A Sanders accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced Ind Direct Access NH
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim ElevateHealth HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsConcord Primary Care At Pillsbury Street, 2 Pillsbury St Ste 401, Concord, NH
Dr. Elizabeth A Sanders is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Concord, NH.