Dr. Elizabeth A Sanders Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth A Sanders?

Fantastic Doctor

I had been seeing Dr. Sanders for a very long time. She is no longer in private practice and she is missed so much. She always took the time to listen. I had to get another doctor and they do not seem to care like she did. Since she left I am on my second doctor they do not seen to stay. I wish and pray everyday she would go back to private practice. Dr. Sanders is a great doctor. Please come back... I know that all her patients miss her lots.

Caring and thorough with a great staff

Been going to Dr. Sanders for a long, long time so I cannot do comparisons with other physicians. I trust her knowledge, her expertise and advice. She listens with compassion and allows me to bring up all of my concerns and questions. I never feel rushed.Her staff is also excellent and I have never had anything but a pleasant experience with them.Dr. Sanders is associated with Dartmouth Hitchcock and all my experiences with them has also been positive. One time I misread my appointment and showed up so late the doctor was gone for the day. Because it was important for me to see a medical professional they arranged for me to go.right up to Dartmouth Hitchcock and see someone there. Unless you are legally handicapped, be prepared to allow time to find a parking space and even then you may have a little of a walk.

Dr. Sanders is great!

I would highly recommend Dr. Sanders. She is very professional and kind. She is thorough and takes time for questions and concerns. I know that she is looking out for my best as far as my health needs .