Dr. Elizabeth M Sasaki Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth M Sasaki?

Government Employee (BC/BS basic)

After being with an HMO for most of my government career (23 yrs), my overall experience with DR.Elizabeth Sasaki has been nothing less than rewarding and eventful. After being ignored by various HMO doctors, Dr. Sasaki listened to my concerns, referred me to appropriate doctors and took the time out of her schedule to call me for follow-up concerns and prescription status'. I would and have recommended Dr. Sasaki to other co-workers & people who are looking for a personal and knowledgable doctor who is interested in their health and well being. Staff was also very professional and personable.

FANTASTIC

I have been going to see her for a few years, she is on top of my health and I have no complaints.