Types, risks and benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for contraception, as well as the types of doctors who consult & perform insertion.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Schorry
Dr. Elizabeth Schorry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Genetics. Dr. Schorry is affiliated with Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Good Samaritan Hospital and The Christ Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Schorry has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Elizabeth Schorry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.