Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth P Seiders has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 55
I have gone to Dr. Seiders for a number of years now. I first went to her because I had an issue no other doctor could figure out. She listened to me and didn't dismiss me. She worked out a plan and solved the problem. I had the problem for over a year when I saw her the first time and it has been about 8 years now since she fixed me. I am really grateful. She is caring and smart.
I can see why some people wouldn't like her...she has a matter of fact approach and can come off as being a little sarcastic...however, she is very qualified, she will get to the root of your problems, and takes the time with you if you have questions. The office staff is nice, and she no longer delivers babies so if you need an appointment right away it isn't too long a wait to get one.
This doctor made me feel extremely uncomfortable, argued with me regarding my health insurance coverage, denied me ever having any pain or problems prior to visiting her, was not helpful when i asked her questions regarding different means of birth control being. She really intimidated me and made the entire experience awkward and uncomfortable. I think that this type of dr. should be more personable due to the already uncomfortable portion of the exams. I would not recommend.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008, 2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
32 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1986
Summa Health System
Dr. Elizabeth P Seiders accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Partner Network Plans
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Associates Pittsburgh, 4075 Monroeville Blvd Ste 222, Monroeville, PA
Dr. Elizabeth P Seiders is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroeville, PA.