Dr. Elizabeth K Serniak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth K Serniak?

I consider myself so lucky to have found Dr. Serniak. Good mix of practical and honest advise through two pregnancies. She is a busy lady but that's to be expected with any good Dr.

Great Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Serniak for about 10 years now and wouldn't change a thing. I now live in Denver and still come to Fort Collins just to keep her as my doctor.

Best Doctor in Fort Collins

I started seeing Dr. Serniak in 2005 for some hormone related issues. She was fantastic to work with, and I continue to see her on a regular basis. Her entire staff is always fantastic, and her bedside manner couldn't be better! Always makes me feel relaxed and comfortable. She is a valuable asset to this community!

Horrible bedside manner

After a long labor ended up with w/section my insicion keeps bleeded she comes in starts poking around in it and tells me that they are going to open it and clean in.She comes in does not numb me I asked if it would be painful and she said "that depends on you"continue to remove staples,clean in out I asked for some pain meds with where shot several times into my wound.She began to re-staple it to which I told her that I could feel it and she said"we are almost done"and stapled me twice in a area that had not been numbed ouch!!!! she was like okay it's better now and then lefted.Okay????