Dr. Elizabeth R Seymour Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth R Seymour?

Worst experience ever

The absolute worst office I have ever been to. First the office says that I have to make an upfront payment of $150 even though my insurance DOES cover the charge. When I call to get the issue squared away THEY WERE ALREADY AWARE OF THE MISTAKE, I guess contacting me with their realization would have been too difficult to do. So, we decide that they would send me a check for the amount that I paid, ok great the issue should be taken care of right? Nope, after two weeks I still had not received the check, so I called the office again. The issue was not solved and the manager was not in but the receptionist assured me that she would mark the email to her manager as important so that the issue would be squared away, problem solved now? Nope, another week goes by with no check so I call the office AGAIN the receptionist says that the manager is in, great, she transfers me, voicemail. I call back and I am promptly put on hold for 7 minutes. Who answers the phone after? The manager with an apology about the whole ordeal? Yeah right, instead the receptionist answers with a "He's going to fill out the check today." TODAY. Absolutely unbelievable, I never once spoke with the manager, he never once tried to apologize to me for the events, he never even spoke on the phone with me about it. I will not be going back and if you are considering going here I suggest you find another place.

Female 59 years old

I seen Dr Seymour for 2 years until I moved to far away. She is very attentive and I just love her. I started taking my mother to her also. The quality is 5 star for sure

I've been a patient there for some time now. I have to say I have seen the decline in this office first hand. I will say I have had billing issues, incorrect rxs, no rx sent over, rude people checking me out. They have recently lost a really an employee that was the most caring, loving, helpful person to the patients. Crystal you will most definitely be missed. As for the office I will/have begun looking for another family practice. It is unfortunately to bad.

I think a lot of the poor reviews are from people who have never actually seen her in her Seymour Results program. Many of her patients suffer from untreated/unresolved mental health problems and are happy to voice their skewed opinion on sites such as this. She is a phenomenal physician! Way ahead of the game in regards to conventional medicine. She has really improved my health and outlook with her knowledge and team approach with me. The program and she was well worth the cost in regards to my health.

Bad Medicine

Over the last two years, I have been one of Dr. Seymour's patients. The last time I came to her office, she had lots of materials marketing her new business "SeymourResults" that focuses on hormone regulation and belly fat reduction, which stands on some pretty questionable science. It seems very clear that she is trying to market her new business at the cost of ethical decision-making. Very, very frustrating.

Was great.. When I saw her

I loved Dr. Seymour, then she gradually became less and less available. I went over a year without ever being able to get an appointment with her. I only ever saw her nurse practitioners, who were both absolutely horrible, one consistently misdiagnosed or seemed like she didn't know what she was doing, and the other rushed me out the door. However, her office staff and nurses are positively amazing! It's too bad, I am now changing doctors.