Dr. Elizabeth A Silver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth A Silver?

I am a parent from Los Angeles and to write a review because my daughter of 20 years still wishes for a doctor of Dr. Silver's caliber. She had Dr. Silver as a preschool child and I can't believe that she is still asking for her after all these years. This is evident that Dr. Silver is a great doctor. We searched for a doctor like her for years after she left California.

The Best Pediatrician Ever

My kids are young adults now. My only regret is that I could not find a doctor as great as Dr. Silver. She is the best doctor, best person any could ever know. She is thorough and was always attentive to my children needs. I have three children and my first child had a heart defect which was caught right at birth. Thanks to Dr Silver being the doctor on staff that day she caught it. Remarkably she ended up being my choice physician without me purposely looking for her. It was a miracle and she has always looked out for him since literally day 1. If I hadn't moved to another state I would have followed her practice wherever she was because it took me some time to stop traveling to LA to see her. Thanks Dr Silver