Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth S Weinacker has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Elizabeth S Weinacker has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Elizabeth S Weinacker has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Elizabeth S Weinacker is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Elizabeth Smith (now Weinacker) was recommended to me by my OBGYN. I've never met a doctor with such a compassionate bedside manner. As a first time mom I brought my son in often the first few months and every time she emphatically listened to my long stories, asked appropriate questions, and offered multiple suggestions of what to try or monitor. She never made me feel like I was fretting needlessly and never rushed me out the door. Her Nurse Ms. Beth is equally as wonderful. I've never had to wait long at this office and anytime there was paperwork/prescriptions needed the communication was always prompt and professional (sometimes even going above and beyond their responsibility as my son had to be referred to a specialist yet Nurse Beth and Dr. Weinacker did all they could to help facilitate when the specialist office was giving me the run around). When dealing with half-hearted insurance companies, and over-booked specialists, it was reassuring to have a doctor that I could reach every time I needed help or guidance. HIGHLY RECOMMEND =)
Dr. Elizabeth S Weinacker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Elizabeth S Weinacker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mobile, AL.