Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anne E Snowden has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Anne E Snowden has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Dr. Anne E Snowden is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
IF you have the time to wait at least 3 weeks for an appointment, you had better make sure you get one in the morning and don't plan on doing anything else AT ALL that day. Pack a lunch if you expect to eat anything, tell your babysitter not to wait up, and if you are bleeding heavily you might want to prepare your will while you're waiting. Make sure that you tell someone else where you are going because I doubt the staff here would bother to wheel you to the ER if you flatline and don't answer when they page you to come back the the room. If they tell you to come in for an emergency ultrasound for some life threatening ectopic pregnancy, don't break your neck getting there, because you will still have to wait over 3 hours once you do. Hope you aren't the type who likes seeing the Dr you made an appointment to see, because Dr. Snowden only showed her face at 2 of the 5 appointments I had with her. I never flatlined in her waiting room, but I did soak through 3 pads an hour for 4 hours, had a miscarriage in that waiting room, was bruised badly by an incompetent intern, scheduled for an unnecessary surgery, then told to come in for unnecessary "emergency" treatment for an imaginary ectopic because they didn't bother to read my chart or note what I told them. I have never had a wait time less than 3 hours there. I will not EVER go back there.
Dr. Snowden is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Anne E Snowden accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHenderson And Walton Womens Center, 806 Saint Vincents Dr Ste 500, Birmingham, AL
Dr. Anne E Snowden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.