Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth A Stoll has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Elizabeth A Stoll has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Elizabeth A Stoll has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
I will feel great before I see her. After my appointment, my blood boils with anger. She is quite 'rude' and unwilling to listen to how YOU feel as a patient. Without sick people, she wouldn't have a job. However, I feel more ill when I see her instead of feeling assured that the advice I get from her will help me out. Perhaps she needs a little more empathy, and less "God Complex" of treating patients like the do not know anything and she knows everything.
I had an 8 a.m. appt to see this dr, and the office person didn't even show up until 8:04. At 8:20, when the dr. still hadn't shown up, I left. The front office person had nothing to say about it other than "she'll be here in a few minutes"! Total disrespect for patients' time and concerns. Another older man on a walker was in the waiting room, and he'd been there twice before when no one had shown up!! Disgraceful.
39 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Mercy Hospital Of Buffalo
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAncor Medical, 1111 7th Ave N Ste 107, Saint Petersburg, FL
Dr. Elizabeth A Stoll is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.