Dr. Elizabeth Stuller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Stuller?

Saved my sons life

Posted on May 9th, 2014

My son is 'was' a heroine addict. Dr. Stuller does not only treat the addiction she genuinely cares about the well being and their future. We drive 6 1/2 hours to see her, and Idon't bat an eye because I know she helps my son. We did the brain mapping at the Amen Center (although many are skeptical) and it was a very enlightening, and informative. It gave us answers to questions we thought we would never find answers to. Recently, my son had a relapse (we last saw Dr. Stuller in 2012) and unable to find help locally, I once again called upon Dr. Stuller. We drove to see her. She stabilized my son and referred us to a wellness center in Springfield, La. He is currently undergoing a 10 day NAD IV treatment. We are only on day 4, and my son is becoming the wonderful young man I remember. I too am learning SO much from Dr. Mestayer and his staff, it is truly life changing. Thank you Dr. Stuller for giving us hope when we had little to none, by sending us here. I am looking forward to what the future holds for my son and our family, instead of dreading it. Priceless.

The Miracle Maker

Posted on January 24th, 2011

I met Dr. Stuller in 2006. I was hopeless, homeless, and I had believed, helpless. After my introductory assesment appt. (mine of her, and her of me), I felt a connection that insured me with a desire to stick and stay with this professional. This is the first time since my endless efforts where I felt so strongly possitive with a Doctor. I am living and loving life to the fullest of my potential since I've been working with Dr. Stuller. I never imagined I would ever believe in myself, let alone love myself, and love my life as I do today! I am extremely grateful to Dr. Stuller for all the progress she has done with me!

light at the end of the tunnel

Posted on December 22nd, 2010

my brother who has been ill for 35 years finally improves, Dr. Stuller is the one who found answers to his long suffering

Posted on January 19th, 2010

My daughter has shown improvement within 3 days of seeing Dr. Stuller. Dr. Stuller was very understanding and patient with my daughter. She fully explained everything and my daughter is now like a different person. She just needed her medicine adjusted and some patience and understanding. THANKS!

Posted on October 9th, 2009

Visit regarding panic attacks/ anxiety of child. Very understanding and explained fully to parents and child. Did not push for prescription medication. Suggested natural approach first. Very impressed with first visit.

Posted on June 2nd, 2016