Dr. Elizabeth D Tan-Chiu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth D Tan-Chiu?

Highly Recommended!

Dr. Tan-Chiu is very professional and caring. I had surgeries for both breast and kidney cancer and felt informed and reassured proceeding with treatment. She takes her time in thoroughly examining reports and explaining them. Follow=up appointments are just as thorough. I liked that she does research and feel that makes her cutting edge and thorough in her approach to treatment. I LOVE her caring and fun personality! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

AWSOME

I Tell everyone that I know about her!

Cancer Treatment

Dr. Tan-Chiu is one of the brightest, caring and compassionate doctors I have ever met. Her treatment protocol has been extremely successful. Her office staff is as caring and efficient as she is. The entire office is remarkable.

The Very Best

Dr Tan-Chiu was the only doctor my wife trusted for 13 years of Stage 4 care. Without her my wife would not have survived and enjoyed her life as she did. Very strongly recommended.

The Most Caring Doctor!

I have been a patient of Dr. Tan-Chiu's for over 10 years. She saved my life! I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2006 and she has been with me every step of the way and I am proud to say I am cancer-free. She is on top of all the cutting-edge treatments and clinical trials. Dr. Tan-Chiu treats me like a person and explained every part of my treatment in detail. She is compassionate, kind and highly informed. Her staff and office are professional and caring. I highly recommend both Dr. T and her office. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Elizabeth Tan-Chiu!

3rd Opinion

Dr. Tan-Chiu is by far the finest amongst her peers. I came to her after multiple consultations and decided to treat with her. You will not find a more compassionate and knowledgable cancer specialist than her. God bless her!

Excellent Diagnosis!!

My mother is a 77-year old patient of Dr. Tan-Chiu. She had to be taken to the ER at a hospital I'd rather not name. After an overnight stay, doing numerous diagnostic tests and getting a bill of over $14,000, the hospital still could not diagnose my mother's problem. She continued to pass out every so often. I decided to take my mother to Dr. Tan-Chiu for a diagnosis and after her first set of blood tests, Dr. Tan-Chiu promptly identified that she had a blood disorder. Over the next few months, she tweaked her medications and doses. Finally, my mother is back to herself thanks to Dr. Tan-Chiu and her team. Can't thank Dr. Tan-Chiu enough for giving my mother her quality of life back.

Amazing

Cancer (Breast) patient

I do recommend Dr. Tan=Chui highly ! She was very helpful and comforting helping me decide which type of treatment to choose. I have now passed five years and have put this experience behind me hopefully forever..

Compassionate and understanding

Dr. Tan-Chiu makes you feel like you're the only patient she has to care for. She's very compassionate and understanding. Takes her time with you, gives you all the options available and let's you make the decision on your care. She is outstanding!

Right at home

I am an international, self-pay patient, but I couldn't have felt more at home with Dr. Tan-Chiu and her staff. Not only did her staff help me coordinate my labs and diagnostic imaging appointments, but they also helped to keep my medical expenses at a minimum. This is a practice that cares about its patients more than anything. I feel blessed to have been referred to such a great physician. Thank you!

Human, Compasdionate and Caring

Dr. Tan-Chiu made my journey thru cancer possible. She took away my fears, and helped me to make the right decisions for me. I always knew she was fighting for me. Once, when she came to see me at the hospital, she held my hand and prayed with me. I will never forget that moment, or the moment I finished all my treatments. She is the best Doctor I have ever met and an outstanding researcher,