The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth L Tanzi has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Elizabeth L Tanzi has the following 15 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Diseases
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 8
I had a wonderful experience in Dr. Tanzi's office. She was warm, engaged, caring and honest. She is extraordinarily skilled and performs laser cosmetic procedures herself rather than exposing patients to risk by using technicians. She will perform an all over check for skin cancer as part of her services -- which is a wonderful thing to do for her patients. I have seen many dermatologists in the DC area and she is by far the finest of the bunch.
I went to Dr. Tanzi for laser hair removal and could not have been more pleased with her warm personality, professional demeanor, punctuality, and state of the art lasers. I received three treatments on my bikini line and was so thrilled with the results that I did my underarms next and am now in the middle of having my legs done as well - I'm saying goodbye to shaving! Dr. Tanzi recommended laser age spot removal for my face and I couldn't believe not only how well it worked but that I hadn't considered it myself. My face looks so much younger now. Dr. Tanzi is very thoughtful and honest about what treatments she recommends and what to expect for results, so you don't feel like you are being pressured or oversold on needless treatments. I highly recommend Dr. Tanzi to anyone looking for a dermatologist.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
23 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1995
St Lukes-Roosevelt Hospital Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJohns Hopkins Hospital, 1800 Orleans St, Baltimore, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elizabeth L Tanzi in this video.
Dr. Elizabeth L Tanzi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.