Dr. Elizabeth Tanzi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Tanzi?

Posted on October 17th, 2012

i have been seeing DR.Tanzi for years . i have moved across the country but still see her. She is the Laser guru an is a lovely person as well

Posted on September 20th, 2011

I had a wonderful experience in Dr. Tanzi's office. She was warm, engaged, caring and honest. She is extraordinarily skilled and performs laser cosmetic procedures herself rather than exposing patients to risk by using technicians. She will perform an all over check for skin cancer as part of her services -- which is a wonderful thing to do for her patients. I have seen many dermatologists in the DC area and she is by far the finest of the bunch.

Excellent service for laser hair removal and laser age spot removal

Posted on March 24th, 2011

I went to Dr. Tanzi for laser hair removal and could not have been more pleased with her warm personality, professional demeanor, punctuality, and state of the art lasers. I received three treatments on my bikini line and was so thrilled with the results that I did my underarms next and am now in the middle of having my legs done as well - I'm saying goodbye to shaving! Dr. Tanzi recommended laser age spot removal for my face and I couldn't believe not only how well it worked but that I hadn't considered it myself. My face looks so much younger now. Dr. Tanzi is very thoughtful and honest about what treatments she recommends and what to expect for results, so you don't feel like you are being pressured or oversold on needless treatments. I highly recommend Dr. Tanzi to anyone looking for a dermatologist.

Posted on February 15th, 2016