Dr. Elizabeth Tomeo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Tomeo?

Posted on July 24th, 2017

We have been seeing Dr. Tomeo for almost 30 years...first with my kids...now with grandkids....Everyone loves her. I can't imagine not having her in our lives. She is so MOMMY like with the children...she is loving and extremely caring. So proud to say she is our Pediatrician. Now a NEW baby is here. Can't wait for her to meet our little newest little boy.

Posted on October 1st, 2015

Excellent Experience for my kids

Posted on June 8th, 2009

If you are stuck in Traffic they will make you reschedule. But if you are on time you will sit up to Two to three hours for Tomeo to show up. She keeps to after hour phone numbers to call and doesn't work every day of the week so good luck if your child has a bad case of the flue and you need to get in today you will be lucky if they get you in next week.this is no joke My husband and I went with her for a year thinking we were catching her on a bad day but instead of it getting better things only seem to get worse. and one or two of the receptionists are nice but the others act like they are better then you. Two of there nurses mest up on my sons shots and now he is off track. He had a bad reaction and I could even call them because none was answereing there phones.

Posted on March 6th, 2017