Dr. Elizabeth B Tucker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth B Tucker?

Dr. Tucker and her nurse Charlene are a terrific team. I am confident they are providing me the best medical care in all situations. Very prompt at appointment times as they treat me with respect and a caring attitude.

Dr. Tucker has great bedside manner. She seems genuinely interested in me as a person, and is always concerned about my medical problems. Her diagnosis has always been correct and she has always been very thorough. She has also been able to get me in with other doctors quickly when she has felt another doctor's opinion, expertise, or treatment would be helpful to me. She is what I would rate a "top notch" doctor!

Birth Control

Dr. Elizabeth B Tucker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dothan, AL.