Dr. Elizabeth C Turgeon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth C Turgeon?

AVOID

Incompetent or sadistic. She has strong prejudices & if you are on the receiving end of them you will be treated with contempt & lack of care. I finally just went to the hospital emergency room where they were horrified at my serious condition and at her refusal to acknowledge & treat. A simple 5 minute on site test would have shown huge red flag (since the fever I was running she said didn't matter). First time I ever truly believed a doctor was sadistic & took pleasure from it. Met another patient with a similar story, she too ended up at hosp.

Only complaint was the MA WAS NOT VERY GOO AT DRAWING BLOOD and hacked up my arm then my daughter had a similar experience

She is a great doctor! And very organized and on top of my health.

Top doctor

Dr. Turgeon has been my doctor for about 7 years. she has a great bedside manner and is always well informed on new medical discoveries and knowledge. Her entire staff is helpful and courteous. When I asked her to do a physical so I could learn to scuba dive (in my fifties) she took a few extra tests to insure that I was able to do this with no ill health effects. When my daughter had an ongoing issue that no one else could solve, she took the time to do extra research and was able to identify and successfully treat the problem. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

The best Dr ever. I have been seeing her for many years(about 15 years)and she has taken the best care of me! I have a chronic medical condition and she has always been there for me. I couldn't imagine having any other primary care physician.

Wonderful Doctor across all age groups!

my entire family uses her

great doctor highly knowledgeable with excellent bedside manner

She is awesome!!!

We love Dr Turgeon. She is our kids pediatrican and has always done an excellent job. She is kind, excellent bedside manner, does a great job of explaining things to patients or their parents. I highly recommend her. I have never had a problem getting an appointment. They are excellent at squeezing people in!!!