Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth R Unal
Dr. Elizabeth R Unal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, SC. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Unal is affiliated with East Cooper Regional Medical Center. Dr. Unal has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth R Unal has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Elizabeth R Unal has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 5
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Unal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Elizabeth R Unal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
Locations & DirectionsMedical University Of South Carolina Hospital, 171 Ashley Ave, Charleston, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elizabeth R Unal in this video.
Dr. Elizabeth R Unal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.