Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Elizabeth T Velasquez
Elizabeth T Velasquez is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL. She speaks English.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Elizabeth is THE VERY BEST primary care physicans I have ever had. She is through,caring, considerate, and kind. A truly good person as well as doctor. I thank the day I switched my insurance to Humana and Dr. Elizabeth was the recommended physicians. I only stayed with Humana for a year but I have continued with Dr Elizabeth for around 15 years and am still totally happy with her. She never rushes you and always returns calls.
Elizabeth T Velasquez accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions4343 W Newberry Rd, Gainesville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Elizabeth T Velasquez in this video.
Elizabeth T Velasquez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.