Dr. Elizabeth Velasquez Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Velasquez?

A warm and caring person that follows up

Posted on February 14th, 2011

Dr. Elizabeth is THE VERY BEST primary care physicans I have ever had. She is through,caring, considerate, and kind. A truly good person as well as doctor. I thank the day I switched my insurance to Humana and Dr. Elizabeth was the recommended physicians. I only stayed with Humana for a year but I have continued with Dr Elizabeth for around 15 years and am still totally happy with her. She never rushes you and always returns calls.

Type 2 Diabetes