Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Elizabeth L Vliet
Elizabeth L Vliet is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. She speaks English.
Showing 5 of 12
I finally found Dr. Vliet after years of suffering from menopausal symptoms. I had been to Internists, Endocrinologists, and OB/GYNs, all of whom told me I was " too young " to be in menopause or that I "needed a vacation". My OBs solution was to give me a estrogen gel without even requesting lab work. Dr. Vliet spent 3 hours with me gathering extensive history and educating me on my body's hormonal imbalance. She was incredibly knowledgable, thorough, warm, and supportive. Her staff was also very helpful and warm. I am thankfully on my way to regaining my life back. I highly recommend her.
I began seeing Dr. Vliet about 3-4 years ago for ataxia, vomiting, nausea that had returned after my hyserectomy. I have suffered from these attacks all my life except for 5 years. They reemerged after my hysterectomy, so I thought they were probably hormone related. I searched for who I thought was supposed to be the best doctor in that field. I started seeing Dr. Vliet. I have only seen her twice in person and the rest have been phone appointments. I am going to discontinue her services as soon as I find someone in my hometown to take over my HRT. For one thing, my symptoms are still here and are worse than ever! She is downgrading to her patients, hard to talk with, and overall I find her mean and nasty! She actually had me in tears during my last phone appointment with her. Just thought I would warn anyone who may be thinking of becomming one of her patients.
Found doctor Vliet to be very knowledgeable in the field of Hormones which was so refreshing. I found her staff to be lacking and at times even unprofessional and rude. This would be my main hesitation in recommending her to others. She would be wise to pay more attention in this area in my opinion. I also feel that the monetary charges are a bit extreme for most ordinary people, and unless you have the means to pay for every single talk with her, she will be unavailable to you. Then you are left to the discretion of her office manager, who is lacking.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2200 E River Rd, Tucson, AZ
Elizabeth L Vliet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.