2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Elizabeth L Vliet?

wonderful experience

I finally found Dr. Vliet after years of suffering from menopausal symptoms. I had been to Internists, Endocrinologists, and OB/GYNs, all of whom told me I was " too young " to be in menopause or that I "needed a vacation". My OBs solution was to give me a estrogen gel without even requesting lab work. Dr. Vliet spent 3 hours with me gathering extensive history and educating me on my body's hormonal imbalance. She was incredibly knowledgable, thorough, warm, and supportive. Her staff was also very helpful and warm. I am thankfully on my way to regaining my life back. I highly recommend her.

horrible bedside manner

I began seeing Dr. Vliet about 3-4 years ago for ataxia, vomiting, nausea that had returned after my hyserectomy. I have suffered from these attacks all my life except for 5 years. They reemerged after my hysterectomy, so I thought they were probably hormone related. I searched for who I thought was supposed to be the best doctor in that field. I started seeing Dr. Vliet. I have only seen her twice in person and the rest have been phone appointments. I am going to discontinue her services as soon as I find someone in my hometown to take over my HRT. For one thing, my symptoms are still here and are worse than ever! She is downgrading to her patients, hard to talk with, and overall I find her mean and nasty! She actually had me in tears during my last phone appointment with her. Just thought I would warn anyone who may be thinking of becomming one of her patients.

Good with the Bad....

Found doctor Vliet to be very knowledgeable in the field of Hormones which was so refreshing. I found her staff to be lacking and at times even unprofessional and rude. This would be my main hesitation in recommending her to others. She would be wise to pay more attention in this area in my opinion. I also feel that the monetary charges are a bit extreme for most ordinary people, and unless you have the means to pay for every single talk with her, she will be unavailable to you. Then you are left to the discretion of her office manager, who is lacking.

Excellent hormone doctor

Dr. Vliet's knowledge of hormone replacement therapy is outstanding. She is bright, up to date, caring, considerate and takes time with her patients. She knows more about her field than any doctor I've ever met or heard of. Her books are excellent, as is her care.

I found her staff to be a little overwhelmed and subsequently not as helpful as could be. Gave me pause when I wanted to recommend Dr. Vliet to a friend.