The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Whitaker
Dr. Elizabeth Whitaker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with other offices in Atlanta, GA and Marietta, GA (and 1 other location). She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Head and Neck Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Whitaker is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite, Wellstar Kennestone Hospital and Childrens at Scottish Rite. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Whitaker has the following 2 specialties
- Head and Neck Surgery
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Dr. Whitaker was recommended to me by a friend. After my consolation I understood why my friend spoke so highly of her. Dr. Whitaker and her staff are amazing professionals and people. I have never had a doctors office make me feel more safe and secure with my medical decisions. At no point did I feel pressured to have more done than what I was requesting. The results far passed my expectations. If you are thinking about having anything done to your face don't look any further than Dr. Whitaker. A true artist!
Friendly, helpful, and takes the time to listen and answer questions. Quality of work excellent. Staff very helpful and friendly. The only recommendation would be to maybe have an after-care sheet to send home with patient post-procedure. This would be helpful to both patient and the person at home caring for them.
Dr. Whitaker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Childrens at Scottish Rite
Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Wellstar Paulding Hospital
23 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Elizabeth Whitaker accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elizabeth Whitaker in this video.
Dr. Elizabeth Whitaker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.