Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Elizabeth C Wick has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Elizabeth C Wick has the following 7 expertise
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Colon Cancer
Dr. Elizabeth C Wick has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Wick also performed my colectomy and j pouch surgeries in the summer and fall of 2009. She is a wonderful and competent surgeon. She takes great care of her patients. Six years later my j pouch functions very well and I am alive and did not have to battle colon cancer as my Father did. I highly recommend Dr. Wick
I wore a colostomy bag for three years, resulting from mantel cell lymphoma. I beat the lymphoma but still had the bag and I was only 63. I wanted my life back and Dr. Wick gave it to me. My local surgeon did not want to do the reversal because it was going to be difficult, and I'm thankful he said so and would not attempt it. My oncologist at Johns Hopkins set me up with Dr. Wick. She also was hesitant at first because the bowel had been cut in two places and she wasn't sure it would stretch enough to heal. But, she said she would try and that was all I could ask for...I thought. What I got was the most wonderful doctor and the surgical outcome I prayed for. I knew I was in good hands and actually had a planned two-part surgery to completely remove the bag. Before the first surgery, when she stopped by in her scrubs to chat, I felt calm and confident. She thanked me later for pursing this reversal and she said she was happy she did it and for the confidence I had in her. I will never forget her as long as I live. Also, don't be fooled by her age and appearance. I asked her how old she was - 39. That was a year ago. So, we have a pretty blonde woman who was 39 and the most accomplished surgeon you can ever imagine. You would be lucky to be her patient.
Dr. Wick did my J Pouch surgery two and a half years ago. She has taken great care of me and listened to my concerns during the early days of my recovery. Now, over two and a half years later I am doing so very well. She is a wonderful Doctor and Surgeon! I recommend her to all who need a J Pouch.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
18 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUCSF MEDICAL CENTER, 505 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elizabeth C Wick, MD - Surgery in San Francisco, CA, in this video.
Dr. Elizabeth C Wick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.