Dr. Elizabeth C Wick Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth C Wick?

Felt very comfortable with Dr Wick. Very caring and efficient. Would highly recommend to others.

Dr. Wick also performed my colectomy and j pouch surgeries in the summer and fall of 2009. She is a wonderful and competent surgeon. She takes great care of her patients. Six years later my j pouch functions very well and I am alive and did not have to battle colon cancer as my Father did. I highly recommend Dr. Wick

The Best Surgeon You Could Have

I wore a colostomy bag for three years, resulting from mantel cell lymphoma. I beat the lymphoma but still had the bag and I was only 63. I wanted my life back and Dr. Wick gave it to me. My local surgeon did not want to do the reversal because it was going to be difficult, and I'm thankful he said so and would not attempt it. My oncologist at Johns Hopkins set me up with Dr. Wick. She also was hesitant at first because the bowel had been cut in two places and she wasn't sure it would stretch enough to heal. But, she said she would try and that was all I could ask for...I thought. What I got was the most wonderful doctor and the surgical outcome I prayed for. I knew I was in good hands and actually had a planned two-part surgery to completely remove the bag. Before the first surgery, when she stopped by in her scrubs to chat, I felt calm and confident. She thanked me later for pursing this reversal and she said she was happy she did it and for the confidence I had in her. I will never forget her as long as I live. Also, don't be fooled by her age and appearance. I asked her how old she was - 39. That was a year ago. So, we have a pretty blonde woman who was 39 and the most accomplished surgeon you can ever imagine. You would be lucky to be her patient.

Wonderful surgeon

Dr. Wick performed my surgeries to remove my colon and create my J pouch and then takedown surgery. She was absolutely wonderful in her surgical skill, post operative care.

Dr. Wick did my J Pouch surgery two and a half years ago. She has taken great care of me and listened to my concerns during the early days of my recovery. Now, over two and a half years later I am doing so very well. She is a wonderful Doctor and Surgeon! I recommend her to all who need a J Pouch.

Dr. Wick is the greatest!!

My overall experience with Dr. Wick has been nothing short of fantastic. I came to her from a difficult and extended series of previous surgeries within the Military health care system. In short, Dr. Wick accurately assessed my situation, took positive steps to correct the problems I was experiencing, and has made me whole again. I cannot thank her enough and only hope that others will seek out Dr. Wick for her support.