Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Elizabeth Wright
Dr. Elizabeth Wright, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Statesville, NC. She has 46 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology. Dr. Wright is affiliated with Davis Medical Center, Davis Regional Medical Center and Davis Reg Med Ctr, Statesville, Nc. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Wright has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Elizabeth Wright has the following 4 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Elizabeth Wright has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Elizabeth Wright is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 3
Dr. Wright is the neurologist for my mother, who has Alzheimer's. Although Dr. Wright comes across as a little gruff at first - I have seen that she is a very caring doctor. I like her and have confidence in her. I would rather have a doctor that will tell it like it is than one that sugarcoats things or tells you like you want to hear it.
Dr. Wright is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Davis Medical Center
Davis Regional Medical Center
Davis Reg Med Ctr, Statesville, Nc
46 Years Experience
University of Kentucky
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions276 Old Mocksville Rd, Statesville, NC
Dr. Elizabeth Wright is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Statesville, NC.