Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Wu
Dr. Elizabeth Wu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Jose, CA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Wu is affiliated with Community Hospital of Los Gatos and Good Samaritan Hosp, San Jose, Ca. Dr. Wu has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Wu has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Elizabeth Wu has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Elizabeth Wu has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Elizabeth Wu is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Wu and her friendly front desk Sofia are the best to work with! I waited only 10 minutes after my appointment time and Sofia kept apologizing for the delay. I didn't think there was any delay. I brought a book assuming the wait was 1 hour. Dr. Wu has a great bedside manner that you know will last a long time. I can hear Dr. Wu saying hello so friendly to all her other patients while I was waiting in the room so I know she wasn't only nice because I was new she is genuine. I love this facility! I am looking forward to going to her again for all my female care and hopefully soon my pregnancy.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Wu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Good Samaritan Hosp, San Jose, Ca
21 Years Experience
University of Chicago
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2504 Samaritan Dr, San Jose, CA
Dr. Elizabeth Wu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.