Dr. Elizabeth Wu Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Wu?

Dr. Wu is professional and compassionate. She takes time with the exam and to answer questions. Her staff is kind and considerate as well. Highly recommend.

Great doctor and the best staff!

Dr. Wu and her friendly front desk Sofia are the best to work with! I waited only 10 minutes after my appointment time and Sofia kept apologizing for the delay. I didn't think there was any delay. I brought a book assuming the wait was 1 hour. Dr. Wu has a great bedside manner that you know will last a long time. I can hear Dr. Wu saying hello so friendly to all her other patients while I was waiting in the room so I know she wasn't only nice because I was new she is genuine. I love this facility! I am looking forward to going to her again for all my female care and hopefully soon my pregnancy.

Dr. Wu is warm, friendly,and professional. I had a wonderful experience with her this morning and will transfer to her for good. Her staff is also courteous.